Stirling Group has merged with Restrata – you are being redirected to our website

Leadership Development for Local Nationals UAE



Requirement:


In 2008, the Abu Dhabi Civil Service Centre of Excellence was in the middle of a major restructuring programme aimed at helping the Abu Dhabi Government achieve “World Class” status. They launched a National Programme for Leadership Development and contracted HRD to provide a leadership assessment and development programme for 2500 Emirati Nationals. This is an ongoing project.



Solution & Services


Over 43 weeks, we designed and delivered comprehensive behavioural assessment and development programmes, all set against the GSEC competency framework. The work involved:


  • Consultation with key stakeholders to identify full project requirements
  • Design and delivery of Assessment and Development Centre which included; English and IT skills testing, cognitive ability testing, behavioural observation through active and unique leadership tasks, personality profiling
  • Design and delivery of interactive leadership development workshops and activities based on the 10 competencies identified by GSEC
  • One-on-one developmental feedback for each candidate to highlight strengths, development areas, and provide support to create action points for the future based on goal setting theory
  • Detailed individual development reports for each candidate based on performance
  • Project delivery by a team of Occupational Psychologists, leadership experts and bi-lingual facilitators
  • Detailed analytical data to the client to determine individual performance against collective group performance, for career and succession planning
  • Design, build, operate and maintain a purpose built desert camp in Al Ain
  • Ability to accommodate 50 candidates per week in single occupancy, en-suite accommodation

Candidate feedback forms suggest 94% are “Highly Satisfied” with HRD’s delivery. The remaining 6% are “Satisfied”.


Accreditations

associations & Memberships